• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Miller st newtown..

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks..cant seem to find a thread for miller st newtown im sure we had one but even so the pics were most likely lost when the forum was hacked so could i ask any members who have any photos to kindly repost them please..

thanks for your help...

lyn

Lyn

I have already posted one of these photos of Miller Street to the "can you help name the pub" thread, but here it is again with another two, I'm sure I have more I'll do a search for them.

Attachments

• Miller St.jpg
    Miller St.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Newtown Miller St 1949.jpg
    Newtown Miller St 1949.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Newtown Miller St Overhead Dept. .jpg
    Newtown Miller St Overhead Dept. .jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 104
thats great thanks phil...i cant seem to find the ones that i had saved..i bet they are under a different heading in which case it will take me time to find them again...im sure i had one of a lad standing on a corner watching the demo of miller st...

lyn

yes lynn
we had alot of inputs afew years back and lots of pics about three years back ;as you say some-one in the know is reponible
is my opinion but still some-one will come out eventualy and we can learn more ;
i know i did put info; as i workrd at miller brothers limited afew years back but i have not got the pictures
they was just around the corner from savekers limited and aston brook street ;
i was the electro and chrome plater and the shopp steward there at millers of millers street ;
lets hope we can get the pics back ;
come on folks lets all get digging for these old pics for the forumand its members ;
take care lynn best wishes astonian;;

Back