• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

mapseeker

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those who have in the past used the very useful maps on the mapseeker site would seem to have now lost a useful resource. All the birmingham maps and all but one of the black country maps have disappeared.
mike

I must apologise. I have, perhaps understandably, given the wrong impression. I contacted them at the same time as I made my post, and have recieved a very quick reply assuring me that they have are only been temporarily removed and will be replaced by a better copies of the maps , and more. I have removed the last sentence of my post, which it now seems was unfair and inaccurate
mike

That is good news Mike. If they bring the price down I shall be buying Birmingham maps.
If you come across the site again with Birmingham maps again available I do hope you will let us all know.
Shirley

Back