• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Len Copsey R.I.P.

Bojalu

master brummie
Len Copsey will be sadly missed by many. An Intelligent and interesting man. I hope his wife Carol and son Paul gained some comfort in the happy memories they have shared. I know he will be missed on the forum.

Bo xxx

Re: Len Copsey

I am so sad to hear this news Bo and am glad I did get to meet Len. Please pass on my condolences to Lens family and I for one will miss him lots on the forum. God bless Len. xxx

I'm sorry to read the sad news of Len's passing, I didn't know him and had never met him but as a member of the forum I feel I must pass on my condolences to his family.

Phil

I have been away for a while and only came back today ;and with great saddness i have only just learnt of len s passing
i did know of his bout of illness ; i am deeply sadened by learning of his pass over today
my heart is felt for lens family please pass my sincere condonences to his wife and family and may god give them strengh to get through this most terrible time they are experienceng may he rest in peace
god bless ; astonian ;;;

It is with sadness i hear of another great caring member of our Forum passing away. God bless you Len,
Condolences to your family.

Stars

this is very sad news indeed...he will very much missed by all the members of the forum..my deepest condolences to lens family..

RIP LEN...

I'm very sad to hear that Len has passed away, he will be missed on the forum. Sincere condolences to his family.

Rest in peace Len.

Len R.I.P. was good to know you,

Thoughts are with Carol, Paul and all the Family Dave

What sad news, I never met him but I know from his attitude on this forum that Len was a nice man, he once said I made him smile with my experiences as a trucker but he made me smile with his remarks about my experience on the road. If all people were like Len this world would be a far better place, could our condolences and best wishes be passed on to Lens family please.

Sheila and stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprry to hear of another Forum member passing away. Condolences to his family, terrible thing to happen just before Christmas. RIP Len.

Shortie

Very sad to hear this news. I didn't know him but he was obviously a highly regarded person. Condolences and RIP Len.

Viv.

Again, I never knew him, but his posts revealed a pleasant man, greatly interested in birmingham history. My condolences to his family

Ah Men Len. RIP Didnt get to meet you mate, your postings and replys to mime, gave great joy to MY life. Maybe someday we will get to meet. John Crump in Glenwood Springs Colorado USA

I am so sad to hear of Len's passing and hope he is at peace now. He was such a valued member of our forum and a popular man who will be sadly missed. RIP Len.

A great sadness for Len's family in particular and also for many Forum Members who knew him or regarded him as a friend - even if at a distance.

I could sense that Len's health was failing from one or two of the posts that were made: I am sure he would have wished to be home again and active here. But, sadly, it was not to be.

I just hope he received my card and a photograph before he left us: for some reason I had the feeling that it might be helpful, comforting and might mean something to him.

Requiescant in pace Len + + +

What sad news, my sincerest condolences to Len's family and to all his many friends. I never knew you mate, but from what I have read about you, you had the respect of all that knew you. R.I.P Len.

Barrie.

I wish to add my, and my family's condolences to Len and Len's Family and friends, I have only just realised that he had passed away, as I was't posted.
Paul Stacey

I am so sad to hear the news. My thoughts and condolences go to Len's family. My prayers are with you.

God bless

Dave

I will miss my old workmate Len a bright and intelligent man glad that he came to see me last year.Condolences to Carol and Paul.

Very sad news indeed today. My sincere condolences to Len's family and his forum friends. Rest in peace Len we all loved you.

Madeline, Pam and "H"send their condolences to Carol and Paul, Iv'e enjoyed keeping in touch with Len on B.H.F. and we all have some very fond memories of him from years ago.
Thinking of you both at this sad time, God Bless.

How sad to hear the news of Len's passing. my thoughts are with his family & friends & all who knew him.
R.I.P. Len, God bless

Back