• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Jenkins family of 10 perrott street

Lynne Storry

proper brummie kid
Hi, Does anyone remember the Jenkins Family of 10 Perrott Street. My Mother, Barbara Jenkins (born 1929) lived there with her Grandmother Eliza Jenkins and Eliza's children, Jim, Bill, May, George and Len until she married in my father in the late '40s. If I remember correctly, the house was opposite a school (possibly Benson Road Schoo)?. Does anyone remember any of them, and would anybody have any photos or stories about them.
Lynne

Hello,
I had a friend that lived at 22 Perrott St from the 40's until the 60's. Their name was Boyce. The school you mentioned was Foundry Road Infant & Junior School. For many years the head mistress was Miss Moyle who is remembered fondly by many of the ex. pupils.

Hello,
I had a friend that lived at 22 Perrott St from the 40's until the 60's. Their name was Boyce. The school you mentioned was Foundry Road Infant & Junior School. For many years the head mistress was Miss Moyle who is remembered fondly by many of the ex. pupils.
Hi, Thank you, I will check this out with my mother to see if she remembers anybody. Foundry Road Infant & Junior School definitely rings a bell.

Back