• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

in my life.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kandor
  • Start date Start date
K

Kandor

There are places I remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends
I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life .....I've loved them all ....

Kandor,hope you don't mind but the challenge to do something with the one photo was too great,.I think the original is too badly damaged but I've made a start.On my way to the pub now but will try again later unless someone else would like to add their touches to it

Colin

Glad you have got these photos to keep the memories alive, Les.   :smitten:

Just a couple of queries.

Was that a wig you were wearing, and what on earth were you drinking ?   :2funny:

never seen Guinness with a head on it like that!!! :laugh:

Colin B ..every single time I come on here, it proves I am among friends
Thank you.
Les

View attachment 44696:angel: Had go at that last one, however my problem is putting a face to the child on your Mom's right. I managed all the others ok, but that one is too much of a challenge for me.

Last edited:
Thats a great effort,Pom

As you say, the missing face is very difficult to restore.
I have had a go at superimposing parts of the face of the lady to the right, who I assume is related.
Sorry if it does not look like anyone in the family,Les, but I guess its better than the torn bit.

Because it is such a great song and says what Les (and probably many of us), would like to...

attached mp3

LOL...you're kidding aren't you? my pic is perfect..thats me at the back 2nd from the left..haven't got a clue who 'Zooney' is on the left of me..

Back