• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

idea

robert

master brummie
The last few meets have been a great sucess, but having said that there have been alot of members unable to attend due to there not being enough notice. We also have a large number of members who live a great distance from Birmingham, most of who return home from time to time. So may i sugest that we arange 2 dates next year for members to meet. We could spend a couple of weeks for members to sort out dates that would suit them and then follow the majority. Also any members planing to return home from overseas and would like to meet other members, let us know as soon as possible so something can be aranged. I'm sure we will be able to sort something out wont we Lyn. btw there is nothing planned before the Christmas onelol.

The last few meets have been a great sucess, but having said that there have been alot of members unable to attend due to there not being enough notice. We also have a large number of members who live a great distance from Birmingham, most of who return home from time to time. So may i sugest that we arange 2 dates next year for members to meet. We could spend a couple of weeks for members to sort out dates that would suit them and then follow the majority. Also any members planing to return home from overseas and would like to meet other members, let us know as soon as possible so something can be aranged. I'm sure we will be able to sort something out wont we Lyn. btw there is nothing planned before the Christmas onelol.

Blimey "Robert the planner":)

Back