• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Howard Cant & Cheatle Solicitors

ppowderhill

Hi All,

Does any know what happened to a firm of solicitors called "Howard Cant & Cheatle" I believe they were at 93, Bristol Road, Birmingham.
I am interested to find some documents that they may have held in 1938, I realise the documents may have been destroyed but if the firm still exists in some form I would like to contact them to ask the question.

Many thanks, Pam.

Hi All,

Does any know what happened to a firm of solicitors called "Howard Cant & Cheatle" I believe they were at 93, Bristol Road, Birmingham.
I am interested to find some documents that they may have held in 1938, I realise the documents may have been destroyed but if the firm still exists in some form I would like to contact them to ask the question.

Many thanks, Pam.
Dear Pam,

I started training at 93 Bristol Road, Edbaston, Birmingham in 1960.
Their name then was Cartwright & Lewis incorp. Howard Cant & Chedle. Known subsequently as Cartwright & Lewis. The Law Society will be able to inform you should it still exist in some form or other.
Best of luck.
Step3.

Back