• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Gothic Electrical Supplies

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
I have recently aquired this old lamp, but I cant find anything like it on the internet.
Any ideas ?.
LAMP_002.jpg

I have a look in my Buck and Hickman catalogue for 1958 and it aint in there or my R Cadisch (London) motor & motorcycle accessories for 1924

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall having seen them about way back but no idea where it was or where you would find them - but someone will find it no doubt.

Some here of same terchnique but not same style.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks very similar to what it in my "Gothic" catalogue for 1952 they are known as "Thornton Owen Lamp" there were wall bracket, four light pendent, hall lanterns, and newell post lights, there is no price given it just says " all orders are executed at the price ruling at date of dispatch" or in other words open your wallet and repeat after me "help your self" now how do" I put scanned photo on to this page to show to show you what they looked like

Jim, you're beautiful lamp has gone! Have you deleted it from the image hosting site?

Jim that is absolutely wonderful I am sure the info horsencart has posted is your lamp. How lucky you are...

Ah! That is usually the way I shop..buy something .. & only then do I ponder on what to do with the item...

Margaret.

Back