• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Flatley

• Thread starter Thread starter ann56
  • Start date Start date
A

ann56

COME ON YOU FLATLEYS OUT THERE OR IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY
PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER I WOULD BE SO HAPPY

I'm hoping to find any FLATLEYS that may be related to me, my ancestors lived in kidderminster, WILLIAM FLATLEY 1863, was a boatman. I believe the previous generation were from County Mayo
I'm from Birmingham.
I believe there maybe a connection in Wolverhampton.
I hope 2010 is a lucky year for my research
ann

i am disappointed i did hope for the flatleys to be reading the posts i will still hope for some success i keep looking for replies
ann

i am disappointed i did hope for the flatleys to be reading the posts i will still hope for some success i keep looking for replies
ann
Hello Ann, maybe I’m 14 years too late (since you posted that!).

You mentioned possible ancestors from County Mayo. My family is from Mayo and I’ve done lots of family history stuff so feel free to get in touch if you wish. Have to say though I’m fairly sure none of our lot went to Kidderminster, just Birmingham (Small Heath), Prescott (Merseyside) and New York to the best of my knowledge.

ann56 is only a guest member now so to reply to you would have to re join the forum

lyn

Back