• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Esther Ann Johnson

• Thread starter Thread starter Wendy
  • Start date Start date
W

Wendy

While looking for some information I came across this piece about Esther Ann Johnson. The collaboration of information brought together included my brother in law Ray Middleton who sadly passed away recently. I was stunned when attending his funeral on Monday at a crowd of nearly 200 people attended. After hearing his boundless volunteer work at Acorns children's hospice and now finding this I understand why. He will be missed by many but mostly by his family.

https://www.search.connectinghistories.org.uk/engine/resource/exhibition/sequential/default.asp?txtKeywords=black&lstContext=&lstResourceType=&lstExhibitionType=&chkPurchaseVisible=&txtDateFrom=&txtDateTo=&x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&scale=&theme=&album=&viewpage=%2Fengine%2Fresource%2Fexhibition%2Fsequential%2Fchild%2Easp&originator=%2Fengine%2Fsearch%2Fdefault%5Fhndlr%2Easp&page=&records=&direction=&pointer=2&text=0&resource=1052

Last edited by a moderator:
Back