• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Eric Stanley Bratt 1918 R.A.F. help.

W

Wendy

With thanks to mikejee for his help I now know Eric Stanley Bratt was in the millitary. In 1918 electoral roll he is listed as being at 9 St Peters Road Handsworth Eric Stanley Bratt 286669,3/am. R.A.F. with wife Lillian Bratt nee Griffiths. He married 18 July 1918 aged 20 he is listed as an engineer. I can find no records for Eric. I would be greatfull for any help or suggestions....many thanks Wendy.

My apologies Wendy, my hand didn't do what my mind said. Not only did I put 1818 for the electoral roll, but it should have been 1919 ! i have now corrected it in the eoriginal post
Mike

No problem Mike I knew the mistake it didn't matter. I have since found that /am is air mechanic I wonder if this was somewhere in Leicestershire as this is where he passed away.

Back