• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Erdington map

RobertS

master brummie
I'm looking for a 1900 ish map of the area around Gravelly Hill station, Top of Hunton Hill. The road I am looking for became 'the drive' in the 1920's. Left off Gravelly Hill onto Hunton Hill, over the railway bridge and left again. At the end of a short road there should be two 1840 houses and its this location I want. 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile radius of the station should do it.

I was after a Godfrey map but apparently they dont have plans to publish this yet.

Many thanks to anyone who can help

Thanks

Thanks shavedfish

Thant will teach me to phone rather than go the web. Now I will try and sort out the one I need.

The digital maps are good quality. If you use your wheel mouse and hold down Ctrl. key you can get in closer than the max zoom on site. Might show you more detail.

Thank You

Thank You For That Tip You Lovely Big Black Dog Rupert.........

...................:)..........

Back