• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Crocodile Works Film Project

S

sima Gonsai

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction; I am looking for anybody who has knowledge or stories to share about working or living around the crocodile works. I am looking for participants to interview in a TV studio and at a school in Newtown. This project aims to preserve the oral histories of the area and those who worked there. Experts, enthusiasts welcome, please get in touch

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction; I am looking for anybody who has knowledge or stories to share about working or living around the crocodile works. I am looking for participants to interview in a TV studio and at a school in Newtown. This project aims to preserve the oral histories of the area and those who worked there. Experts, enthusiasts welcome, please get in touch

Hi I am interested,

contact me thanks

Back