• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Copes Wine Lodge

LucyJayne

knowlegable brummie
Hi,

Why can't I find any pics of the above lodge???
I have looked everywhere and asked sooo many people but failed to find a single photo of Copes Wine Lodge in Hockley.:(

Can anyone help me???

Lucy

Ok, Thanks for looking Lyn.....I don't suppose you know where I might find anything like this??

Lucy

hi lucy...i could try asking one or two people....just as a matter of interest where about on gt hampton st was it....

lyn

Hi,
It was opposite the pub called The Church Inn, the reason I am looking so hard for this place is because my Grandad worked right next door at number 119 Great Hampton street, so trying soo hard to get a pic of this place for my Dad.
Thanks
Lucy

right lucy now i know where you are on about and the number we can widen the search...for instance what was the name of the place where your grandad worked...

lyn

its ok lucy ive just found the other thread you started about w purslows...will continue searching for you....dont give up just yet...

lyn:)

hello jazo if you email the photo to me i am happy to post it for you...i have sent you my email address via our private message system (inbox top right of the page)

lyn

Back