• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Collingwood Special School)--THEN MOVED TO- Selly Oak School.

Shaun Hopkins

for some time now I've been looking for info on a school my sister and me, went to back in 1984. due to having dyslexia ! we moved from Collingwood, we all the school moved to selly oak school.. this was in 1985, Lately been looking for photos of the old school. witch it looked like it had been built in 1955- 1960 , but now i see its become a housing site,,the name Hobbis Croft, we had the television company there in, 1985. for a documentary, and remember seeing me and me sister on it! for got the name of the program now,, at the time the school was well documented ! .. can you help please , or may know where i can get a photo of me old school.
than you.. Shaun Hopkins

hi shaun we have a thread here for a collingwood school in gt barr was this the one..note that some of the photos posted are missing due to the forum being hacked some years ago but somewhere on the thread there maybe photo of the school

lyn

Last edited:
Back