• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Catholic Schools

• Thread starter Thread starter Saxonw.
  • Start date Start date
S

Saxonw.

Does anyone know if the school recrodf s have been kept of the inner city schools say up to about 1920? I don't know which school it is but is likely to be a catholic Primary school in the Bordesley Green Area. possibly run by the Christian Brothers.

Does anyone have any information regarding St chads school in the 1940,s please,Regards Frank Holmes

My wife works at the new St Chads school on Hospital Street, she says whe will ask regards records tomorrow, thats if she remembers as its a busy time of year, she thinks Cathedral House at St Chads Cathedral may hold some records of the older St Chads schools

Hello Dwilly,It is very kind of you to respond I realise that your wife is very busy and would not want her to go to any trouble. I have been going round in circles trying to get information re the old St Chad's in Shadwell street about 1948 but have failed miserably . There is absolutely no rush butthank you again for responding,Regards Frank Holmes

They do hold some records at the school, will past on your details and see what they come up with, its the school fayre today so busy time,

Back