• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

cardigan street

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks..im looking for any old pics of cardigan st it was just off A B row...

many thanks for any help....

lyn

Lyn, there are a couple on the birminghamroundabout site, but I'm not sure if I can copy them onto the forum with the copyright issues?
And didn't Guilbert post one in the Eastside development thread - haven't looked, just rings a bell as I hadn't heard of it before, but dad had.
Sue

If anyone finds one of Cardigan Street which was off Curzon Street, I would also be pleased to see it. (yes, this is a different one to the one Lyn mentioned)

Sorry Lyn, have just realised they are the wrong Cardigan Street for you, but Shortie, if you look at Guilberts thread photographs of eastside Birmingham - boy has it changed, there are some for you on there!
Sue

If anyone finds one of Cardigan Street which was off Curzon Street, I would also be pleased to see it. (yes, this is a different one to the one Lyn mentioned)

high shortie...we are looking for the same one...ab row is at one end and curzon st is at the other end...will keep searching..

lyn

Lyn, the 2 sites above might be useful then, I've learnt something too, didn't realise Curzon Street and A B Row where so close together, or never thought about it!
Sue

hi sue and thanks for the link but i am searching for really old pics of this street..done a google walk and there is nothing left of it now...

lyn

Back