• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Birches Green

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
This is never more evident when in later years she recalls a class she was in at St Joseph's would occasionally take a field trip to Birches Green. A tram would take the class from Aston Railway Station on the Lichfield Road to Erdington from where they made their way on foot.
Once there, they would play sport or draw by the pavilion. Phyllis could never get over the vast green area with its freshness and pleasant surroundings and often compared them with her own everyday environment.

This is taken from, "Memories of Phyllis Arnold".
Blimey is this the same place I live at with a Police Dispersal Order on it at the moment:(
Anyone got any photos:)

This is never more evident when in later years she recalls a class she was in at St Joseph's would occasionally take a field trip to Birches Green. A tram would take the class from Aston Railway Station on the Lichfield Road to Erdington from where they made their way on foot.
Once there, they would play sport or draw by the pavilion. Phyllis could never get over the vast green area with its freshness and pleasant surroundings and often compared them with her own everyday environment.

This is taken from, "Memories of Phyllis Arnold".
Blimey is this the same place I live at with a Police Dispersal Order on it at the moment:(
Anyone got any photos:)

Just thought I'd ask again, just in case someone missed it:rolleyes:

frothy...ive already searched for pics for you earlier...no luck so far...:(
but you will be the first to know should i find any

lyn:)

Back