• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Belgrave Road, Balsall Heath

Mal

I'm keen to find any photos of Belgrave Road from the early 1900s (before the Belgrave Middleway was built). In particular, I'm interested in the houses on the same side of the road as 115 Belgrave Road (ie between Princess Road and Alexandra Road).Can anybody help? Mal

I'm keen to find any photos of Belgrave Road from the early 1900s (before the Belgrave Middleway was built). In particular, I'm interested in the houses on the same side of the road as 115 Belgrave Road (ie between Princess Road and Alexandra Road).Can anybody help? Mal
I can't supply any photos I'm afraid but I'd like to know if you know any of your neighbours around 115, Belgrave Road. Len da Costa, his wife Harriet who was a dress maker and of course Pat roach the wrestler.

Picture of Pat Roach and his brothers in Balsall Heath

Attachments

• EAACE8AE-85A6-4EC8-A09F-D78B8E4A37E8.jpeg
    EAACE8AE-85A6-4EC8-A09F-D78B8E4A37E8.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 12
Back