• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

All Saints Hospital 1930's

Robe

I'm trying to find records of a Great Uncle, who died at All Saints Hospital on 22/2/1936. His name was Samuel Henry HOWARD Whitehouse known as Howard.
Would you know if a records department still exists for this institute. I'm very curious to know why he was first admitted
Thank you.

If records stil exist they will be subject to the 100 year closure rule designed to protect the confidentiality of patients.
This makes it hard to access such records.

i take it you have his death certificate which will at least give you cause of death?

lyn

You might find some info in the existing thread

I'm trying to find records of a Great Uncle, who died at All Saints Hospital on 22/2/1936. His name was Samuel Henry HOWARD Whitehouse known as Howard.
Would you know if a records department still exists for this institute. I'm very curious to know why he was first admitted
Thank you.
Have you found him on the census records to see if there is any indication of infirmity? Was he at home on the 1921 census?

Back