• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Albert Road/Whitehead Road Aston

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
would be fantastic if any of the grown ups or children on this one were recognised..dated c 1965

img726.jpg

HI GUYS
I Was going to say step foreward any forum member if that was you with your parent on the way to school and do not be shy
but i expext our members are older and left the district by then ; also what i was going to say was this or not taken out of the mail issue over the disapeareance of the two girls margret reynolds and dian tift as to the first couple of days of there disapearence
which i beleive to be the case as we lived across the rd from there whitehead street as previuosly we lived down passed the baths before hand in the old penny cake shop and moved down thee at 47 victora rd ;
still never mind a good picture taken lynn and i hope some-one will reconised them as rellyies ; have a nice day astonian

Back