• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Abe Green Betting shop in Balsall Heath

Does anybody remember Abe Green’s betting shop on the corner of Moseley Road and Vincent Street, I used to work there in 1964- 65 on Saturdays filing the betting slips

I remember it - my Dad would pop in there to place bets in the 60s and 70s. We lived in St Paul's Road

Oh, the memories! My dad used to work at a local betting shop on the corner of Elm Street and Park Avenue in the late '70s. He says Saturday afternoons were a hustle with filing betting slips. Those were simpler times, and I cherish the unique experiences. Anyone else have fond memories from the good ol' betting shop days? Nowadays, it's harder to bet and gamble; there are so many scammers all around. If you want to get some tips on how to gamble safely, check out 메이저사이트. These guys know what they're doing. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back