• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

31 Hill Crest Road, King's Norton

Chesh

proper brummie kid
I found the following address on the 1911 census, but then put it into google maps and nothing came up for the area.

Does anyone know of any maps around the time for King's Norton or if their has been any major re-development in the area that might explain it.

try search box type in kings norton that may help? or not :)may be some links in those threads lots of developement has gone on in that area over a number of years :) try william darques history of birmingham or birmingham parishes and schools dont have links handy sorry?:)

It's on google, running off alcester road, about half way between and on the opposite side of the road to Reddings road and Moor green lane
mike

Thanks Mikejee - I just typed it in again thinking I was going mad and it didn't come up but wuth your directions got it cheers.

Chesh

Here it is in the bottom left hand quadrant of the map.

Phil

Attachments

• Moseley.jpg
    Moseley.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 0
CHeers phil - we will add that to our list for our tour on Saturday. We are going to take a tour of address we have found through census and see which are still their.

Back