• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

‘The Game’ - now on I player

thanks derek i find that an amazing fact....i wonder when it was used by MI5

lyn
Lyn, the conversion to flats was apparently in 2011, so before then and after the time it was workshops? Ever read Mick Herron's 'Slow Horses' !
Derek

Just finished watching this spy thriller It was excellent with the added pleasure of identifying settings in Brum. The old brutalist central library is the headquarters of MI5.
Tinpot, who is the lead actor/actress. I am looking on Amazon. Thanks,

no derek i have not read that one

lyn
Lyn, 'Slow Horses' is based at Slough House, the idea being that agents who screw up are sent there until they resign. It is self- deprecating bit like Brummie humour.

But I imagine that a lot of hard work continues to be done in Birmingham to protect us. Just not glamorous.

Derek

Tinpot, who is the lead actor/actress. I am looking on Amazon. Thanks,
Brian Cox is best known actor Richard. I watched it on BBC Iplayer . 6 episodes.
Attached are some details from Wikipedia which has info as a TVseries 2014/15 but I have cut out details of the story and places where filming took place in case you want to find that out for yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_0742.jpeg
    IMG_0742.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 3
Brian Cox is best known actor Richard. I watched it on BBC Iplayer . 6 episodes.
Attached are some details from Wikipedia which has info as a TVseries 2014/15 but I have cut out details of the story and places where filming took place in case you want to find that out for yourself.
Thank you!

Back