• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

  1. JackiePritchatt

    Porchester arms...

    Hi Lyn, I passed down Wheeler St, yes all changed now, transformation. The other picture I as comparing at 60 Porchester St, with girl on doorstep and the Porchester Arms are the same person, was posted on Phil's - Moderator staff member. Thanks Lyn
  2. JackiePritchatt

    Porchester arms...

    I also left when I was about 6. My name Jacqueline (Jackie for short). I must of seen you on the street. Left Alma st school to live in Castle Vale, then moved back in Feb 1970, to attend William Cooper. Then Holte Comprehensive.
  3. JackiePritchatt

    Porchester Street

    The owner of the shop was her name Jessie. My mom took me and my younger sister there for her to look after us, while she took my brother to the hospital as he fell down the cellar and needed stitches bad accident. Memories are flowing back.
  4. JackiePritchatt

    Porchester arms...

    Thank you I find the forum very interesting. I asked my sister because I thought it was her, she says it's me, but looking at another photo of myself up the entry with my mom, I compared it to it, the back to back with toilets and wash house. We always roamed the street in them days. That's...
  5. JackiePritchatt

    Porchester arms...

    Hi Astoness, this is fascinating I maybe the little girl in the photo, also there is another photo on the doorstep and I have the same clothes on. I had just come out the outdoor with sweets. If not me definitely my sister. I was born at 60 Porchester St.
Back
Top