• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

  1. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    What a beautiful photo, what a treasure. With plenty of dark hair, I was born with plenty of dark hair your mother must of had plenty of heart burn. I would of loved to have a close photo of me and my parents so young.
  2. JackiePritchatt

    Porchester Street

    Hi Lyn, Thank you very much Lyn. The photo’s mean so much to me. Your always there to help. Jackie X
  3. JackiePritchatt

    Porchester Street

    Hi Mikejee, Thank you for the website, I found what I was looking for my parents names listed at 60 Porchester Street.
  4. JackiePritchatt

    Aston Villa club history

    Thanks Lyn. I have found out that I'm related to the Evans family. I will look into it more. Jackie
  5. JackiePritchatt

    Aston Villa club history

    Sorry Lyn it was Year 1992.
  6. JackiePritchatt

    Aston Villa club history

    Hi Lyn, my father passed away in January 2019, and documents became available, and I was hoping for lots of photo's, I have a few. I have marriage, death, birth certificates. Harry's photo with Paul McGrath and Shaun Teale . He was well thought of. I have learnt a little family history. My son...
  7. JackiePritchatt

    Aston Villa club history

    My late uncle Harry Bowden died at the Villa ground. I think it was his wish, he never missed a game. He has photo's of players he was well known.
  8. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    Thank you Morturn and oldMohawk they are a lot clearer and better. Jackie
  9. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    Yes Lyn, I thought Blackpool, I'm not very good. It looks like a windy and cool day, they all have got jackets on. It's my grandmother Irene Elsie Evans she was with her friend. I met not sure on age, looking into it. Jackie
  10. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    Hi Morturn, I have photo, would appreciate if you could improve on it. It's my great great grandmother, and grandmother. Does anyone know where the second photo was taken.
  11. JackiePritchatt

    Bulpitt and Sons Birmingham

    Thanks Morturn, it looks a lot better. Jackie
  12. JackiePritchatt

    Bulpitt and Sons Birmingham

    I had two sisters working there as well. I think most people who worked there also had family members, glad they were in different depts. I enjoyed my time there.
  13. JackiePritchatt

    Bulpitt and Sons Birmingham

    Hi Lyn, I worked there from 1977-85. I am sure it was early 80's. No dates on the back, it was taken by Geoff Lewis, Wolverhampton and negative no. Jackie
  14. JackiePritchatt

    Bulpitt and Sons Birmingham

    employees of 156 dept. Bulpitts & Sons top first four were from other dept. Vera, Sharon, (me - Jackie) Said, Lil (wages on Thursdays) Sheila shop steward. Bottom left Doreen, Janis, Mrs Stanley, Stella, Maura, and Ann Finnigan. I think it was Mrs Stanley's retirement.
  15. JackiePritchatt

    RIP Astonian (Alan)

    Rest in peace Alan.
  16. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    What great photo's I have. Thanks John for your help.
  17. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    Thanks oldMohawk another great photo.
  18. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    Again a great example of photo enhancement. Thank you guys for all you do.
  19. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    It's a great improvement thank you jukebox.
  20. JackiePritchatt

    tidy up please

    I would be very grateful if you could restore this picture of my father Allan William Pritchatt, who sadly passed away 16th January 2019.
Back
Top