Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history.
While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.
We do hope you enjoy your visit.
BHF Admin Team
From a London blog post on the oldest trading hardware shop (1797 - 2013) on Hackney Road, an invoice from JP Clabrough and Brothers, Gun Manufacturers of Whittall Street Birmingham in 1885
I never went to the club as I was a bit too young but I seem to remember there was a Billiard room place through a door in the Navigation Street side in the 70s?
We lived in Perry Barr and I remember there was a Sikh gentleman who came round door to door selling small items.
My Mom didn't want anything but he gave her a lucky bead which she kept and I have now :)
Gosh yes!
I remember that winter as I was in my first year at senior school but I don't remember us having quite as many difficulties on a day to day basis in Birmingham?