• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

  1. warren

    01 Sept Downtime

    Last night (or this morning not sure when) the server shutdown upon rebooting it when i discovered the issue one of the tables on the database had crashed this has now been repaired and all back up and running. it probably needed a reboot anyway its been a while
  2. warren

    April 17th Down Time

    And we are back :) sorry it went down a little early
  3. warren

    April 17th Down Time

    At least the Morning hopefully backup early afternoon
  4. warren

    April 17th Down Time

    I will be moving the server to a new location on the 17th of April. The site will not be available during this time. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  5. warren

    Table Error

    all patches now installed
  6. warren

    Table Error

    Hi the session table crashed lastnight/today not sure when, these things happen from time to time as the database grows it's a simple fix when I spot it. I will be running updates today though so it may be up and down.
  7. warren

    Down Time

    Shouldn't be it has 16gb ram and 12 cores to use plus a 100mb connection the site uses about 5% resources it's on an ssd as well
  8. warren

    Down Time

    This year I had a bounced aborted landing going to Lanzarote that was a bit brown trousers time.
  9. warren

    Down Time

    Love flight Sims
  10. warren

    Down Time

    I was indeed in sunny skegness thank you :)
  11. warren

    Down Time

    I think it was a combination of open reach and the power company two poor entities
  12. warren

    Down Time

    well believe it or not I got back today to find the connection had been re established to the server, So I have moved us back and redone the database. attachments have now been re enabled. everything is now fine
  13. warren

    Down Time

    I It might not be long I'm waiting for an install date to connect the server to a new provider it probably won't take long as the infrastructure is in place
  14. warren

    Down Time

    That's right , the backup used to move to this site are a few weeks old the database which is all the posts etc is current. I've done this to make it easier to move it back in a few weeks. This is why I have disabled uploads for now that way all I have to do is dump the database from here upload...
  15. warren

    Down Time

    Yeah there is no HTTPS on this server this is a temp one until I can move it back.
  16. warren

    Down Time

    moved the site over to a new host after the other host didn't do us proud and gave an estimated fix of October i kid you not, some images may be missing as the database is recent but the site is a few weeks old I have disabled uploads for now to make it easy when i switch back it will make my...
  17. warren

    Down Time

    This is looking like a formiliar scenario.
  18. warren

    Down Time

    It is takes ages in some cities
  19. warren

    Down Time

    That's the one Eric it's now running on battery backup sadly but as we are on a business line we get most of the power :D
  20. warren

    Down Time

    Right im told the Cab we connect to has lost external power and we are on battery backup hence the drop outs, this is with open reach to sort out and goes beyond the suppliers. Apparently this was due to someone crashing into it and not vandalism
Back
Top