• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

  1. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    I do the same
  2. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    how about now?
  3. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    That's because unappreciate isn't a word :p
  4. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    It will the one above is just a test site to ensure the upgrade works ok that way any bugs can be checked without breaking the main site.
  5. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    Yeah that will all get migrated over this weekend
  6. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    Assuming all is fine with the testing I will look to update this to the new version this weekend.
  7. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    this is what i see?
  8. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    to be honest i never really had any issues, compared with VB we used to have this is a godsend, the version just adds on new security and GDPR compliance. we were compliant anyway with the cookie message, I do think the new version is cleaner though
  9. warren

    New Version Of The Forum To Test

    Version 2 has been released so I have created a backup site and upgraded the forum to V2 This can be found here: https://backup.birminghamhistory.co.uk/index.php enjoy and please feedback on here any issues or problems (not related to missing images as i only did some)
  10. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    Coppermine also repaired and now working fine been so long since I needed a backup I forgot I did them
  11. warren

    Email System Changed

    Yeah me either but I checked the logs and some are being bounced annoyingly
  12. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    im working on a possible fix now, I found a backup from a week ago and i'm in the process of importing it (cant promise anything though)
  13. warren

    Email System Changed

    I had to change the email send out system for now to gmail. This is until I can solve a few bugs in the server. you shouldn't notice any difference apart from emails are not from @birminghamhistory.co.uk anymore.
  14. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    there are no users now on there sadly, also emails should be working now I had to change the email address as we were being blocked.
  15. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    ill look into it
  16. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    they need to check spam folders it is going out I've been getting mine
  17. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    right good news bad news sandwich. It's now working its lost everything all existing images still work. sorry guys it was beyond repair I managed to keep the images (the important part) but the database was so bad I couldn't repair it.
  18. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    going to try and install an update in the hopes it fixes it, I've backed up the images just in case. Worst case scenario it doesn't work anymore but the images will still be linked.
  19. warren

    Coppermine image hosting

    I'll take a look at it probably a database error when I get chance I'll fix it
  20. warren

    01 Sept Downtime

    Just unlocked one and it seems fine now
Back
Top