Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history.
While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.
We do hope you enjoy your visit.
BHF Admin Team
i have condensed the text and added a name to it, as for new posts there has been less posts as the site was up and down for most of yesterday while I made some background changes.
hehe it's something I'm playing with a way to say thanks they are awarded at milestones but of course some have already reached those so it gave them out.
passed the first few (meant for new members) it awards for how many times your appreciated
ill take a look at the style sheets it tried to import our old style and mostly did a good job of it but there are niggles i need to sort.
google link text colour change testing
might be a bit up and down over the next 24 hours I have signed us up to cloudflare which secures the traffic through the site but it takes a little while to filter through the net
i reset it again, i did work but then i sent a password reset email (which in turn reset the pass)
We are also back on HTTPS now and I have edited all the posts with some SQL to make http links say https hopefully this has worked
I Will be moving us over to https at some point I have a script to move all attachments in threads from hhtp to https thats for another day though I cant remember the cirt is set to expire.
in fact im in the process of doing this now
try logging out clear your cookies and log back in? failing that I can login as you and see if im still having the same issue?
I will need to reset your password though.