• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

  1. warren

    Donations

    thanks for the suggestion but you don;t have to worry we have it all covered
  2. warren

    Donations

    Donations are just that voluntary donations voluntarily given to help keep the site afloat. NOBODY gets paid and NOBODY is forced to donate and never will be. The site's content is now approaching nearly 250GB with well over 1TB of bandwidth used per month I won't go into more specifics than...
  3. warren

    Windows 10

    I'm on 11 have been since the beta and I agree the ui is MUCH nicer has a Ubuntu feel about it.
  4. warren

    Windows 10

    soon be time to close this for windows 11!
  5. warren

    Bats theme

    i have no idea haha, but i would say its thanksgiving. We have a plugin that sets holiday themes (so I don't have to) it auto updates and more get added lets be "thankful" it will be gone tomorrow :D
  6. warren

    Saturday 2nd oct downtime

    All done :)
  7. warren

    Saturday 2nd oct downtime

    Didn't get chance to do this today so will be down tomorrow now for around an hour
  8. warren

    Saturday 2nd oct downtime

    Hi site will be down for an hour next Saturday while I replace some server parts. Hopefully I can keep it brief
  9. warren

    Back online

    apologies for the downtime, had to go to PCworld and pickup a new router....AGAIN!!!!!
  10. warren

    Back online

    Sorry tripped the electrics:blush::bomb:
  11. warren

    Never mind the date, what day is it.

    If this is any indication of what retirement is like I'm glad I still have 28 years of work left!
  12. warren

    Down time this weekend 27th Feb

    and all done, took slightly longer as the old network card was not a modern PCIE so I had to take my one out of my own PC, hopefully it should be faster and more stable and more importantly use less energy!!
  13. warren

    Down time this weekend 27th Feb

    This weekend I will migrating the server to a more efficient Ryzen build so there will be a brief downtime when I swap out the drives and power down the current server
  14. warren

    Downtime lately

    It's a massive upgrade to the software
  15. warren

    Downtime lately

    ill check it out - seems fine to me from what I can tell, however at some point I'm going to upgrade it and migrate it over to ryzen I have a spare board and CPU which is faster than the current one by some margin
  16. warren

    Downtime lately

    Apologies for the down time lately, the router has been giving up the ghost so I needed to replace it. This has now been replaced and configured so all "should" be good now!!
  17. warren

    30min down time 5pm today

    All done :)
  18. warren

    30min down time 5pm today

    Hi there will be approximately 30min downtime today while I apply software updates.
  19. warren

    Search Function

    Just rebuilding the search function so it may not work that well until it has completed.
  20. warren

    Planned downtime

    Other than just as I was upgrading the software, how has the site been since the network upgrade?
Back
Top