• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

  1. warren

    Forum operating problems 2024

    ok but unless i see a screenshot i cant begin to track down the issues as i cannot replicate them. I just set my zoom at 125% and this works fine for me on edge and windows 11
  2. warren

    Forum operating problems 2024

    not really seeing the issue here am i being blind? what happens when you scroll to the top of the page?
  3. warren

    Forum operating problems 2024

    can you send me a screenshot of your issue please
  4. warren

    Forum operating problems 2024

    Rosie, would you mind please sharing a screenshot of your issue it may help me track things down this goes for others who are having issues too
  5. warren

    Forum operating problems 2024

    It’s almost impossible for me to fix as I can’t replicate the issue, I am not getting the same problems on any of my machines or phones. Nothing has changed from my side and no changes have been made
  6. warren

    Forum operating problems 2024

    Im at a loss? i cant replicate the issue and i cant find an issue either?
  7. warren

    Downtime This Friday

    apologies for the downtime this afternoon i had a few changed i needed to do that i noticed yesterday
  8. warren

    Downtime This Friday

    emails should be solved now or will be in the next 24 hours and the internet propagates DNS
  9. warren

    Downtime This Friday

    emails wont work just yet for some of you i have to get a few things changed so bear with us for that
  10. warren

    Downtime This Friday

    if anyone is having issues connecting please tell them or try to clear their cache
  11. warren

    Downtime This Friday

    back now but expect a bumpy(ISH) ride over the next couple of days while everything settles down
  12. warren

    Downtime This Friday

    Just a final reminder for tomorrow ☺️
  13. warren

    Downtime This Friday

    This Friday the site will go down for a while, it's being moved to a much faster connection but it means I have a lot of work to do to bring it back up (in between my actual job)
  14. warren

    Warrens Birthday

    thank you all :)
  15. warren

    Downtime

    Back on the normal ISP now everything should be as it was
  16. warren

    Downtime

    Emails may be marked as spam for the next few days as this isn't a business line like the "proper" one
  17. warren

    Downtime

    Hopefully we are good for now until I switch back over after the engineer on Monday
  18. warren

    Downtime

    ok so another update the new router has arrived and now the ISP is down with an engineer due to visit on monday. Thankfully we have a backup line until then! fingers crossed everything is working now
  19. warren

    Downtime

    apologies about the downtime, the router keeps cutting out as soon as it connects a new one has been ordered and will be here tomorrow. In the meantime i dont know how long it will stay up for until then
  20. warren

    Donations

    I think I've been pretty patient up to this point so I'm ending your debate here. The site, it's members, moderators and caretakers do not answer to you. And I've been more than tolerant this far but there is only so much Spanish inquisition I will accept. I would suggest you make no further...
Back
Top