• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

  1. C

    Birmingham Speedway, Perry Barr

    I dont know if you are still on the Forum but I wonder whether your sister even had the programme which showed Ivor Davies presenting a set of pyrex dishes to my mom for the best supporter. Nellie Taylor.
  2. C

    OLD BIRMINGHAM PHOTOS FROM STEVEBHx

    Yes it is
  3. C

    Windows 10

    Windows 10 will stop being supported in 2025
  4. C

    When did we all have fitted carpets.?

    1970 in our first house - oh the dreaded foam backed ones!
  5. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

    If only he had walked a little bit more before the photo was taken we may have got the cafe in.
  6. C

    Holders Brewery

    A little write up about Holders donating land for the General Hospital. (Abel and Thomas Taylor are my paternal relatives) .
  7. C

    Devonshire Street

    You can see it on here
  8. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

    Key Hill Drive
  9. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

    Ladies wear
  10. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

    I was thinking of the other cafe that was mentioned on Hockley Hill
  11. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

  12. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

    The only other cafe I have is on Hockley Hill is this one
  13. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

  14. C

    Tudor Cafe Hockley Brook

    I have one of the Miami Cafe which was just down from The Palladium.
  15. C

    What do you watch on tv nowadays ?

    The Handmaid's Tale back on Sunday and definitely will be watching that.
  16. C

    Birchfield Road Perry Barr

    He was my dentist too
  17. C

    Maternity Hospital Heathfield Road

    It was going through my old photos on my 'new' laptop and I had this saved in 2014.
  18. C

    Maternity Hospital Heathfield Road

    I found this old photo of Heathfield Road do you think that could be the hospital on the left hand side?
Back
Top