• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Crowthers Boutique

Thankyou so much for a very informative story about Uncle John. My name is Steve Crowther, I am the son of Johns eldest brother Bob and I was born in Oldham in 1962. My family moved to NZ in 1964 ( Mum was a kiwi ) and Bob set himself up in a butcher shop in Invercargill. I clearly remember how shocked everyone was with Johns passing and I still possess his wristwatch - a gold watch from Bravingtons London. I really wish I had got to know him and his two surviving brothers Bob and Barry speak highly of him as a real go getter. I have some photos ( wedding ) of John and his wife and will happily post them if anyone is interested. I would love to get as much information about John as possible and enjoyed the posts in manchester beat from some people who used to work for him.
Best Wishes Steve Crowther
️ Hi Steve. Cousin Michelle here. Hope you are well ❤️ XXX

Back