• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture re-touch

Hi, a big ask for you magicians, would it be possible to sharpen this picture for me. Taken some 25 years ago of my daughter’s wedding day.
Thank you so much.

Hi, a big ask for you magicians, would it be possible to sharpen this picture for me. Taken some 25 years ago of my daughter’s wedding day.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 5abd73c7-8a18-4537-a4ce-ca48a230f833.jpeg
    5abd73c7-8a18-4537-a4ce-ca48a230f833.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi, would it be possible to open my daughter’s eyes please. She is the young lady on the left of the picture.
Kind regards and thank you.
Ray.

Attachments

• f678a99c-81f0-4153-b352-eafc6f025f33.jpeg
    f678a99c-81f0-4153-b352-eafc6f025f33.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi, would it be possible to open my daughter’s eyes please. She is the young lady on the left of the picture.
Kind regards and thank you.
Ray.

A 1960 photo of me and my sister on a window sill in Garrison Lane. I've had several goes at it myself but failed miserably, especially the stitching together the break across my check shirt. Time to hand it over to the experts! All attempts greatly appreciated.

bobchris.jpg

Two versions - have you plaster by your left eye or is it a blemish on the photo? Can remove if you would like.
It's ok to leave the plaster John. Not that I remember it but apparently I fell down the stairs, still have the scar on my eyebrow!

I have a picture of my uncle Walter who served in the Scots Guards. He was my hero and influenced me to join the Coldstream Guards. I have tried to colourise the portrait but it came out all wrong. I would be pleased if a member could do the job for me it would be very much appreciated. The cap band is red and white. The cuffs are white as is the thistle 1000015068-Enhanced.jpg

Last edited:
I have a picture of my uncle Walter who served in the Scots Guards. He was my hero and influenced me to join the Coldstream Guards. I have tried to colourise the portrait but it came out all wrong. I would be pleased if a member could do the job for me it would be very much appreciated. The cap band is red and white. The cuffs are white as is the thistle View attachment 193677
My attempt. Very smart! Love the monocle!
Also with added background, ....oops lost the end of his swagger stick!

Attachments

• 1000015068-Enhanced_GrlAB__please_credit[palette.fm].jpg
    1000015068-Enhanced_GrlAB__please_credit[palette.fm].jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 16
  • With background.png
    With background.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I have a picture of my uncle Walter who served in the Scots Guards. He was my hero and influenced me to join the Coldstream Guards. I have tried to colourise the portrait but it came out all wrong. I would be pleased if a member could do the job for me it would be very much appreciated. The cap band is red and white. The cuffs are white as is the thistle View attachment 193677
One from me, don't know if the colours are correct, but, this is the ones I Googled, regards, John.col image Aggie 05082024.jpg

Back