• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture re-touch

Hello, on a note of pure vanity, could someone get rid of my double chin, don’t want my little great granddaughter taking the micky out of me, or spoiling a lovely picture. Many thanks, Ray.

Attachments

• b4855273-3099-4de6-8d00-e007af989e5e.jpeg
    b4855273-3099-4de6-8d00-e007af989e5e.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 36
It's a lovely photo there is no need to change it.
ray i agree with podgery its a lovely photo and i would think if that photo is messed with you will look very odd and not natural but its up to you if you want someone to have a go at it

lyn

Hello, this is a lovely picture of my granddaughter and great granddaughter.
Could I ask for the wispy blonde hair on the little one’s face to be tidied up !
Many thanks, Ray.

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    558.8 KB · Views: 25
Hi everyone, a little something for my great granddaughter.
Could you please remove the two
Bblack bars and the cardboard box.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• a8a9f20e-b9b4-46d1-8b66-8ff9ceffc2d1.jpeg
    a8a9f20e-b9b4-46d1-8b66-8ff9ceffc2d1.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 20
Hello,
Could I ask if it is possible to remove the body on the right and the cardboard box ?
It is a big ask but so love this picture of my great grandaughter.
Thank you for your time, it is so appreciated, Ray.

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 12
Just wanted to say I have put a number of pictures up on this site for alterations one way or another.
I have never been let down, giving up one’s own time for the benefit of others is so kind and generous.
Thank you so much to all that offer this picture alteration service free of charge, it is so appreciated.

Just wanted to say I have put a number of pictures up on this site for alterations one way or another.
I have never been let down, giving up one’s own time for the benefit of others is so kind and generous.
Thank you so much to all that offer this picture alteration service free of charge, it is so appreciated.
And such a beautiful little girl!

Hi, a big ask for you magicians, would it be possible to sharpen this picture for me. Taken some 25 years ago of my daughter’s wedding day.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 5abd73c7-8a18-4537-a4ce-ca48a230f833.jpeg
    5abd73c7-8a18-4537-a4ce-ca48a230f833.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 7
Back