• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

ahh thanks lloyd and yes he has seen this thread..cant believe he will be 8 tomorrow...no doubt i will post a couple of photos..cracking photo of ronnie thanks for sharing it

lyn

happy 8th birthday to my grandson james...he is feeling on top of the world today thats him at the very top lol.. had a few friends round in the garden on sat as it was such a lovely day...plenty of fun with paddling pools ..bouncy castle and sand pit...this photo was taken recently and this years cake is a games console

lyn

thumbnail - 2024-06-04T130948.484.jpegthumbnail (79).jpeg

And a Happy Birthday to James from me too. I wonder if eighty years hence he'll look back on and remember his eighth birthday, as I have been doing recently on mine. Suspect that the world might by then be an even more different place than 1944 seems to me now - which is wholly unrecognisable!

Chris

Back