Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history.
While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.
We do hope you enjoy your visit.
BHF Admin Team
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Madisonfarley
Hi everyone! I recently became more interested in dental health and how different areas of healthcare connect with one another. One question I’ve been looking into is, “are dentists doctors?” and I’ve found it interesting to learn about their education, training, and the different specialties within dentistry. I joined the forum to learn more and hopefully contribute to some of the conversations here.