• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Jazzkazz

  1. J

    Help wanted please - Yardley Cemetery graves

    Not sure when this squadron pic was taken - Dennis and the crew were lost on 18th Oct 1944
  2. J

    Help wanted please - Yardley Cemetery graves

    Yep - and Dennis Holyoak is the only crew member not in this pic for some reason...
  3. J

    Help wanted please - Yardley Cemetery graves

    Thank you - I picked up a map today at the cemetery - just waiting to see if the local council can tell me which plots the graves are in :-)
  4. J

    Help wanted please - Yardley Cemetery graves

    Hi Keith - yep - with a bit of detective work I found their names and grave numbers (I already knew Dennis') and went for a wander over there this afternoon. I last visited about 10 years ago and we found Dennis' grave then, but sadly my memory failed me today and I just couldn't find him :-( I...
  5. J

    Help wanted please - Yardley Cemetery graves

    Hi there - came across this site while doing some research and trying to find out details of a layout for Yardley Cemetary. A few years ago I started researching Dennis Holyoak after several 'strange happenings' on visits to Lincs Aviation Heritage Centre in East Kirkby where he was briefly...
Back
Top