• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE

SuBee

master brummie
You're always there.
I feel you so,
You lead me through places,
I fear too alone to go.

You are my friend,
My strength, my guide,
You're always there,
Close by my side.

You're always there,
When times get rough,
I turn to you,
Your advise maybe tough.

I see many paths ahead,
Unveiled before my eyes,
I make my choices,
You're always there, 'that's no surprise'.

You sit beside me
As I'm pondering deep,
You hold me safe,
When I cannot sleep.

I turn to you,
When I need you so,
You're eternally there,
This I ALWAYS know.

I think of times together,
Memories held dear,
We had great fun,
We shed many a tear.

All these things are important,
You showed that you care.
I still miss you so much,
Though I know you ARE there.

I may have lost you,
In body you're gone,
But, YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE,
Your soul still lives on.

THANK YOU SUBEE,

I DO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WROTE THIS HEART FELT POEM, FOR I TO HAVE LOVED ONES THAT I SO DEARLY WANT TO SEE AGAIN. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT WE LEAVE OFF SAYING IN LIFE, THAT ONLY IN DEATH CAN WE SAY THEM.
I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT WE WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE WITH OUR LOVED ONES AGAIN. WE WILL HUG THEM AND TELL THEM ALL THAT WE FAILED TO DO IN LIFE.
TAKE COMFORT IN YOUR FEELINGS, THEY ARE ALL WE HAVE, FOR THE TIME BEING.

BOB HARRISON

Ive had discussions with you a few times Sue about writing poetry. I cant sit down and write, what I mean is I am not one of those people who can put aside time and construct poems. With me the poem is there and I have to write it down there and then or its lost. There are many poems I would like to write, and your poem is one of those, I might just move it to my section >:D Cheers

SuBee The depth and Spirituality of your poems words should be Inspirational to every one who reads this poem you SuBee like myself we are living proof that our loved ones live on in the spiritual world watching over us ,taking care of all our spiritual needs  :angel:
Spiritual Light & Love  :angel: :smitten:
Reggie  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Back