• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Yardley Secondary School Grammar School

Mal, I live in Solihull, between Shirley and Earlswood. Have had a few mini reunions with Steve Drew, Dave Vedmore, Jon Poole, Don Westbrook, Alan Morris, and Dave Smith came last time.Married 50 years, 2 sons and 3 grand children.

Mal, met up with lads this week. Jon Poole saw Hazel Roach last week. Can get you in touch if interested, she lives in Wales.Regards Malc

Mal, met up with lads this week. Jon Poole saw Hazel Roach last week. Can get you in touch if interested, she lives in Wales.Regards Malc
Hi Malcolm, that would be lovely, if he could. I’m not sure how you go about exchanging emails etc on this site?

Mal are you or a close friend on Facebook, could send you a private message. I don’t know how to send emails on this site. Suppose you could ask

Mal are you or a close friend on Facebook, could send you a private message. I don’t know how to send emails on this site. Suppose you could ask
Not emails but you can use private messagung,
click on the name under the avatar and then start conversation which is what private messages are called on here. If you get a message you will see a red "1" next to the envelope by your name at the top of the page.
1702745524251.png

Just click on the small envelope at the top right hand corer of the page and click start a new conversation. Pop the name of the member in the recipient’s box, a title of your message next, then away you go with your conversation in the box below.

Hi Malcolm, that would be lovely, if he could. I’m not sure how you go about exchanging emails etc on this site?
Mal have sent you my email, click on letter at top of page. I have got Hazels Email and can send it to you. If you email me first.
regards Malc

Back