• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Yardley cemetery

Thanks Lindyloo,
I went cemetery Yesterday and found the grave but as yet don't think its the right Bradley's but I did find my great Grandmother and great uncle by Marriage so all was not lost
thanks for your help

Regards,Shelagh

Hi is there anyone on here who regularly visits the graves in Yardley Cemetary that I could ask a favour of? My great Grandmother is buried there, and I live in Crewe and wont get the chance to visit there at the moment. I was wondering if you could take a photograph of the grave for me?
Regards John

Hi My great grandmother is buried in Yardley Cemetary, I was wondering if anyone could go and take a photo of the grave for me as I live in Crewe and cant get to the cemetary at the moment.

John post the details, might be able to visit next week, if not already visited
Thanks, her name is Eleanor Cooke (could have the middle name Beamond) Grave number 42488, section 39 date - 1850-1933
January 31st, also buried in same grave is Richard Beamond or Beamand depending how they spell it! died 1930. They are brother and sister. Most appreciated.

Regards John

Hi All,
Is anybody able to visit to see if there is anything left of my Great Grandfathers grave. His name was Charles Henry Moore and he died 16th July 1947. I have him detailed on the Yardley cemetery record as buried in section E, grave 24519. Appreciate any help anyone can give and any photos as I live quite far from there now.

Hi all I also have a Section letter not number on my great great grandmother's grave record - section d number 68552. Where are the lettered sections on the map circulating- I could only see numbers.

Thanks.

Back