• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Winter scenes posted by members

Looks much the same as I remember it, You getting a lot of snow this year?
Hello again oldbrit, I live in Quinton, south of the city but within the boundary of Birmingham and we had a couple of snow storms last week which left us with a little short of a foot of snow. The biggest problem was the people do not know how to deal with it these days.

railroad art.jpg
Here's one just for you Cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again oldbrit, I live in Quinton, south of the city but within the boundary of Birmingham and we had a couple of snow storms last week which left us with a little short of a foot of snow. The biggest problem was the people do not know how to deal with it these days.
Of course living in Colorado USA snow is the norm. We have an all wheel drive Volvo XC60 that will go just about anywhere. But it is amazing the people that live around here, drive old cars with bald tires and get stuck on the hills. The police now are cracking down now and will ticket you if your tires are bald, about time.

Back