• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Williams family Heneage Street Aston 1900 - 1950

oltonmpw

proper brummie kid
Sorry to add to the confusion of yet another Williams family on this site BUT!!
I am looking for descendants of Thomas Henry Williams and his wife Emma Amelia nee Griffiths.
Thomas dies before 1920 and Emma Amelia (snr) dies in 1940.
Through the census and the electoral role I have found that members of the family lived in Heneage street for at least 50 years.
The children were:. ALBERT b 1897; THOMAS HENRY (jnr.) b 1899; JOHN b 1901; EMMA AMELIA(jnr.) b 1904;
ARTHUR b 1906 and FREDERICK b 1908 - there was also a daughter ETHEL who died before 1911.
The last electoral role I have seen was 1950 when ALBERT, Alice M and Betty Williams are at 2/166 Heneage street. I am assuming it is the Albert who I have followed from 1911.
Anyone out there with knowledge of descendants of these cousins of my father?
Emma Amelia was the oldest sister of my grandmother Eleanor Hill nee Griffiths.
I would love to have a photograph of Emma to see if she is the person I have a photo of found in my grandmothers effects when she died.
Rob Hill
oltonmpw@aol.com

Back