• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

William Osborne c 1730

Searcher>>

Brummie babby
d grandparents of William Osborne b c 1730 who married Mary Hawkes in 1752. I know this is a long shot but keeping my fingers crossed that someone can help me find his parents and grandparents...?

I can see a baptism St Martin's, Bham 1733 son of William and one listed as Aston (St Peter & St Paul) 1726, son of Edward & Elizabeth as well as others in Tanworth and Priors Marston.

From that info there is no one of knowing if it's any of them or even the William father of William (b1733).

Last edited:
I can see a baptism St Martin's, Bham 1733 son of William and one listed as Aston (St Peter & St Paul) 1726, son of Edward & Elizabeth as well as others in Tanworth and Priors Marston.

From that info there is no one of knowing if it's any of them or even the William father of William (b1733).
Yes that's where I'm stuck too. I know from the most recent Osbornes that they all lived in Aston or Bordesley but there are so many with the same names. Thanks for your reply anyway.

Have spent hours on this and William baptised at St Martin's 1733 is the one and tentatively William born 1715 was his father - from Birmingham too. Don't know who their mothers were, though. Thanks so much for your help.

d grandparents of William Osborne b c 1730 who married Mary Hawkes in 1752. I know this is a long shot but keeping my fingers crossed that someone can help me find his parents and grandparents...?
Sorry I've not replied for a while[ I forgot my password and have other issues to deal with. The last stone-certain evidence I have for my William is Adam Thomas Osborne b c1792 in Aston and his father was William Osborne, if that's any help. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has tried to help me so far.Adam's mother was Susannah Undril.

Back