• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Whitehouse wills Rowley Regis

bombed out brummie

master brummie
Could anyone tell me how to get a will if I am not on Ancestry. I have tried "Find a will" but this one I think is too early for that site. It is for a Samuel Whitehouse who died on 5th April 1822 in Rowley Regis Blackheath. I have had so much help from people on this forum in the recent past with the story of his murder, that I hope someone can give me some advice please, or, the address or site I can buy it. Thanks in anticipation

Just realised that is says:
Original data: Dioceses Of Lichfield and Coventry Wills and Probate 1521-1860. Stafford, Staffordshire, England: Indexes created from registers held at Staffordshire Record Office.
So it might be worth contacting the record office.

Just realised that is says:
Original data: Dioceses Of Lichfield and Coventry Wills and Probate 1521-1860. Stafford, Staffordshire, England: Indexes created from registers held at Staffordshire Record Office.
So it might be worth contacting the record office.
Thank you Janice once again for your help. I will try Stafford record office.

If not then I think they are on Find My Past which you can buy credits for instead of joining. I did a search and could see them but I don't sub to that.

Back