• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Where's my google bookmarks gone and the rest of the bar???????

I'm having this problem now! I use Firefox and I no longer have a toolbar with my bookmarks, most visited or anything! It's peeing me off now...help please? (I tried hitting F11)

Charlie, right click the menu bar and you should have a list of available toolbars. Just select the ones you want.

Some toolbars are third party and you may have to download and install them, if they are not on the list already.

Brilliant Chris...many thanks, that bit's working now.
HOWEVER....now the screen has shrunk! I have an 18" screen on this lappie, but everything's in the middle and it won't let me "stretch" the screen out to the sides (if you see what I mean).
So now I need more help, sorry!

Back