• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

WHERE IS THIS

There is a Thread for Roy Fisher...

A starting point? This bus is turning from the Pershore Road into Belgrave Road, the houses look to be of a similar style.

Attachments

• pershore-belgrave road.jpg
    pershore-belgrave road.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 36
observation ...the 2nd door on the right seems to say its no 3 so either its my eyes or its the beginning of a street or road..the properties look in good nick so they could still be standing...

lyn

Far too clever for me. That mystery didn't last long!

Maurice :cool:
The clue is a 2nd June 1962 Murder Mystery at Bates's Newsagency :cool:
And the murderer escaped with blood stained hands on a No 8 Bus !

scene of the crime at Lee Bank Road.JPG

Last edited:
observation ...the 2nd door on the right seems to say its no 3 so either its my eyes or its the beginning of a street or road..the properties look in good nick so they could still be standing...

lyn

And yet all those buildings gone now Lyn... :worried:
Lynn

And yet all those buildings gone now Lyn... :worried:
Lynn

thats great lee bank road it is :) ....lynn i had a feeling that whatever the location was the houses would no longer be there...shame..just trying to figure out what baines newsagent had to do with that awful murder

lyn

Lyn the newsagent was shot dead during a robbery ,his attacker was sentenced to death and was the last person to hang in Winson Green prison.

Back