• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Where is This Schools? #11

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
Right then this one is a little less older than some of the previous ones, have we any old pupils that attended this one? If you don't know it. then at least have a guess.

Attachments

• Where Schools #11.jpg
    Where Schools #11.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 186
It has the look of a 60's build, a little like Queensbridge school at the bottom of Kings Heath.

Not so sure that is it. Used to drive past it to work every day and thought it was a higher building.

I don't think it's Queensbridge, the frontage is too wide. I seem to remember Queensbridge was more modern-looking, (in the 50s anyway !).

I'm surprised that nobody has got this so far, though I have to admit it's not a school that I know. So I checked out on Google and it's still there if somewhat a little changed.

I suppose it's time I gave out a clue, as we seem to be struggling with this one a little. It's a primary school now as I think it always has been and it's east of the city and slightly north.

No we are still not there yet. just one extra clue. This view is from the back of the school.

Back