• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where is This #207?

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
OK then another pub, who will be the first to tell me where this one is?

I'll run this series of photo quizzes up to 210 and then I'll give them a rest for a while before they get too boring.

Attachments

• 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 121
I might have been able to tell you but somebody blocked the name out. lol.

lol jim phils good at that trick....

may as well make a start...phil it does not look inner city as such ??

Lyn

It is on the outer edge of the city, and Jim I only blocked out the name of the road, but that shouldn't defeat a retired postman

dave i was thinking chester road but will wait for phil to say if you are right or not...not an easy one

My dad always drank Ansell's so I would never have had the chance to study an M&B frontage whilst drinking my Vimto. Anyway...a guess again...Water Orton somewhere.

Looking again at the last set of answers, in the way of a clue I will say that one answer was quite close.

It looks very much like a pub just outside Halesowen. Now a row of cottages. Can't for the life of me remember it's name?.

Charlie not the Bell

Jean you are in ,more or less the right sort of area.

Back